Anyone have good ideas about Halloween decorations?

I'd like to decorate my houses a bit. Anyone have ideas or screenshots of
good examples?

--
Michael Cecil
http://home.comcast.net/~macecil/

>I'd like to decorate my houses a bit. Anyone have ideas or screenshots of
>good examples?

Well, the current popular Halloween deco is the orange dyed bagball with a few
additions to make it into a giant pumpkin...i was lazy and just plopped a
pumpkin from the farmer's market in Skara on my steps. hehe

If you can find a fire damage based pitchfork, and a bunch of red clothes, a
red tribal mask and a vendor, you could always make a devil vendor...
Bone armor and black clothes-to cover the rouch spots-makes a nice skeleton
costume for a vendor...

I was half considering dummying up a few costumes and putting a line of
trick-or-treaters on my porch...but my playtime's so low right now thanks to
work, they'd probably be sitting out on the porch till Xmas....

~Cyrus~

(I work in a store that sells Halloween costumes in a neighborhood full of
stupid people that seem to plop out a new kid every other year...i'm there more
than i'm at home lately...not looking forward to the last few days...all the
idiots come at the last minute, expect us to be fully in-stock on everything,
rip the store to shreds for no damn reason,. steal a few thousand dollars worth
of merchandise, and leave us stuck in that damn store till 2am cleaning up
after them...not to mention that our record stands at 300 people in the store
at one time, asking for costumes and griping about the long lines at the
registers...)

On 15 Oct 2004 14:57:44 GMT, cystocot4@cs.com (Cyrus of Sosaria) wrote:

>>I'd like to decorate my houses a bit. Anyone have ideas or screenshots of
>>good examples?
>>

>Well, the current popular Halloween deco is the orange dyed bagball with a few
>additions to make it into a giant pumpkin...i was lazy and just plopped a
>pumpkin from the farmer's market in Skara on my steps. hehe

Yeah, me too. It looks lame. :(

>If you can find a fire damage based pitchfork, and a bunch of red clothes, a
>red tribal mask and a vendor, you could always make a devil vendor...
>Bone armor and black clothes-to cover the rouch spots-makes a nice skeleton
>costume for a vendor...
>
>I was half considering dummying up a few costumes and putting a line of
>trick-or-treaters on my porch...but my playtime's so low right now thanks to
>work, they'd probably be sitting out on the porch till Xmas....

I think I may just create a nicely named char and play as a ghost for a
few days.

>(I work in a store that sells Halloween costumes in a neighborhood full of
>stupid people that seem to plop out a new kid every other year...i'm there more
>than i'm at home lately...not looking forward to the last few days...all the
>idiots come at the last minute, expect us to be fully in-stock on everything,
>rip the store to shreds for no damn reason,. steal a few thousand dollars worth
>of merchandise, and leave us stuck in that damn store till 2am cleaning up
>after them...not to mention that our record stands at 300 people in the store
>at one time, asking for costumes and griping about the long lines at the
>registers...)

Eh, retail. You know you love being busy. It's better than being empty
and bored.

--
Michael Cecil
http://home.comcast.net/~macecil/

>Eh, retail. You know you love being busy. It's better than being empty
>and bored.

Somedays, i don't mind empty and bored. hehe

~Cyrus~

(And the bagball pumpkin doesn't look half bad if you fool around with it
enough...at least someone cooked up a use for those damn things...)

TRENDING THREADS