Pet transfer

I have a character who is a tamer. Is there any way to transfer a pet
(horse, llama, etc) to my other characters?

I know I could transfer it to another player, but can I do it without
another player?

Andere

Andrea2 wrote:
> I have a character who is a tamer. Is there any way to transfer a pet
> (horse, llama, etc) to my other characters?
>
> I know I could transfer it to another player, but can I do it without
> another player?

Nope. That's one of the reasons why some of us have multiple accounts.

Same thing with rezing bonded pets. I actually have run up 2nd account
characters in veterinary on Baja and SP just to rez my frequently dead
rides.

Andrea2 wrote:

> I have a character who is a tamer. Is there any way to transfer a pet
> (horse, llama, etc) to my other characters?
>
> I know I could transfer it to another player, but can I do it without
> another player?
>
> Andere

Or find someone here to do it for you. I had Kate meet me in game
once so I could transfur my llama, Fuzzybutt, to another character.

--
YOU are the real piece of work in this post. I think you are
a couple of drumsticks short of a picnic there bud. - SVTKate

Latest posts