archeon

I will probably buy one copy of SE for each of my 2 main accounts...so that
they can both reach the new lands. But do you think I can apply both the
soulstones to one account? Or are the codes linked to the account for which
I upgrade to SE?

Basically, most of my favourite characters are on my oldest a/c which still
has a spare slot, and having 2 soulstones would make life much easier :)

Archeon

"Archeon" <archeon@ukgateway.net> wrote in message
>I will probably buy one copy of SE for each of my 2 main accounts...so that
> they can both reach the new lands. But do you think I can apply both the
> soulstones to one account? Or are the codes linked to the account for
> which
> I upgrade to SE?
>
> Basically, most of my favourite characters are on my oldest a/c which
> still
> has a spare slot, and having 2 soulstones would make life much easier :)
>
> Archeon

They already said the code will be seprate from the game boxes, which is why
you have to pre-order. They shouldn't be attached to any of the upgrade/new
char codes. They ARE account specific once applied though.

Alminair

On Thu, 14 Oct 2004 08:32:12 +0100, "Archeon" <archeon@ukgateway.net>
wrote:

>I will probably buy one copy of SE for each of my 2 main accounts...so that
>they can both reach the new lands. But do you think I can apply both the
>soulstones to one account? Or are the codes linked to the account for which
>I upgrade to SE?

I think they will be linked to whichever account you use the code upon.
It's like the 7AE codes - you can use valid codes on any account not just
the 7AE account they came with.

But then again considering how stupidly the Soulstones are designed, they
could just work for the first character on accounts which have been
cancelled.

--
Michael Cecil
http://home.comcast.net/~macecil/

"Polychromic" <macecil@comcast.net> wrote in message
> On Thu, 14 Oct 2004 08:32:12 +0100, "Archeon" <archeon@ukgateway.net>
> wrote:
>
>>I will probably buy one copy of SE for each of my 2 main accounts...so
>>that
>>they can both reach the new lands. But do you think I can apply both the
>>soulstones to one account? Or are the codes linked to the account for
>>which
>>I upgrade to SE?
>
> I think they will be linked to whichever account you use the code upon.
> It's like the 7AE codes - you can use valid codes on any account not just
> the 7AE account they came with.
>
> But then again considering how stupidly the Soulstones are designed, they
> could just work for the first character on accounts which have been
> cancelled.
>
> --
> Michael Cecil
> http://home.comcast.net/~macecil/

Even EA isn't THAT Stupi...... Uuuummmmmmm..... Damn!

Alminair