S-Video output

I am trying get get Video output from my s-video out on my computer to the
s-video in of my vcr. (I would even be happy with using my RCA jacks) I cant
get any video out for some reason.
Thank you
Stacy Richardson Rhythmman2@aol.com

Richardsons Video wrote:
> I am trying get get Video output from my s-video out on my computer
> to the s-video in of my vcr. (I would even be happy with using my RCA
> jacks) I cant get any video out for some reason.
> Thank you
> Stacy Richardson Rhythmman2@aol.com

You'd be better off spending $.99 a minute ask the Psychic Friends
Network, as one would need to be a psychic to help you based soley on
your post.

Even though your problem has nothing to do with Windows XP, you may be
able to find someone to help you out, but you have to help yourself out
too, by giving a more detailed description of what hardware you need
help with. Make and manufacturer of your computer, and your video card
would be a good place to start.

And unless you enjoy spam, don't post your email address unmunged.

--
Peace!
Kurt

Are you running XP Media Center Edition?
Is yes, there is a newsgroup for XP Media Center Edition.
--
Ron Sommer

"Richardsons Video" <Rhythmman2@aol.com> wrote in message
>I am trying get get Video output from my s-video out on my computer to the
> s-video in of my vcr. (I would even be happy with using my RCA jacks) I
> cant
> get any video out for some reason.
> Thank you
> Stacy Richardson Rhythmman2@aol.com

Not a problem with Xp but with the video card drivers. You may need to
update them or activate that feature. Contect the video card's manufacturer
for help.