Run History

Hi there, just wanting to know how i can keep my run history.
For some reason this clears every log off or restart.

Running Xp Pro Sp2.

Have looked through gpedit and can't find anything.
7 answers Last reply
More about history

    Hi,

    Try the undo on line 101: http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/xp_tweaks.htm

    --

    All the Best,
    Kelly (MS-MVP)

    Troubleshooting Windows XP

    "izzy" <123@23.co.au> wrote in message
    > Hi there, just wanting to know how i can keep my run history.
    > For some reason this clears every log off or restart.
    >
    > Running Xp Pro Sp2.
    >
    > Have looked through gpedit and can't find anything.

    Here...

    http://windowsxp.mvps.org/runmru.htm

    --
    Gaurav Creations

    "izzy" wrote:

    > Hi there, just wanting to know how i can keep my run history.
    > For some reason this clears every log off or restart.
    >
    > Running Xp Pro Sp2.
    >
    > Have looked through gpedit and can't find anything.

    Thanks but i mean the run history in my start menu. ie. Start - Run -
    gpedit.msc.
    This clears every reboot.

    > Hi,
    >
    > Try the undo on line 101:

    > All the Best,
    > Kelly (MS-MVP)
    >
    > Troubleshooting Windows XP
    > http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com
    >

    > "izzy" <123@23.co.au> wrote in message
    >> Hi there, just wanting to know how i can keep my run history.
    >> For some reason this clears every log off or restart.
    >>
    >> Running Xp Pro Sp2.
    >>
    >> Have looked through gpedit and can't find anything.

    Ah, do you have any tweakers installed as in TweakUI? Are you clearing
    Recent Documents? If so, this is related. If none of the above applies,
    more info needed. Good luck in the meantime.
    --

    > Thanks but i mean the run history in my start menu. ie. Start - Run -
    > gpedit.msc.
    > This clears every reboot.

    >> Hi,
    >>
    >> Try the undo on line 101: http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/xp_tweaks.htm
    >>

    >> --
    >>
    >> All the Best,
    >> Kelly (MS-MVP)
    >>
    >> Troubleshooting Windows XP
    >> http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com
    >>

    >> "izzy" <123@23.co.au> wrote in message
    >>> Hi there, just wanting to know how i can keep my run history.
    >>> For some reason this clears every log off or restart.
    >>>
    >>> Running Xp Pro Sp2.
    >>>
    >>> Have looked through gpedit and can't find anything.

    Thanks guys, i did have the ClearRecentDocsOnExit key in registry
    enabled but i applied this long ago, strangely tho this problem has
    just begun.
    To clear things up i disabled this setting and it did fix this problem.

    Thanks Again

    "Gaurav - http://www.gauravcreations.com" <gauravcreations@hotmail.com>
    wrote in message
    > Here...
    >
    > http://windowsxp.mvps.org/runmru.htm
    >
    > --
    > Gaurav Creations
    >

    > "izzy" wrote:
    >
    >> Hi there, just wanting to know how i can keep my run history.
    >> For some reason this clears every log off or restart.
    >>
    >> Running Xp Pro Sp2.
    >>
    >> Have looked through gpedit and can't find anything.

  6. Quote:

    "izzy" wrote:

    > Hi there, just wanting to know how i can keep my run history.
    > For some reason this clears every log off or restart.
    >
    > Running Xp Pro Sp2.
    >
    > Have looked through gpedit and can't find anything.

    hi
    i know to how to clear mu run progaramm
  7. hi
    i know to how to clear my run progaramm .i am using win xp sp3

Microsoft Windows XP