Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

Run History

Last response: in Windows XP
Share
June 7, 2005 8:34:36 PM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.general (More info?)

Hi there, just wanting to know how i can keep my run history.
For some reason this clears every log off or restart.

Running Xp Pro Sp2.

Have looked through gpedit and can't find anything.

More about : run history

June 7, 2005 8:34:37 PM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.general (More info?)

Hi,

Try the undo on line 101: http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/xp_tweaks.htm


--

All the Best,
Kelly (MS-MVP)

Troubleshooting Windows XP
http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com



"izzy" <123@23.co.au> wrote in message
news:uKzFzoxaFHA.3032@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl...
> Hi there, just wanting to know how i can keep my run history.
> For some reason this clears every log off or restart.
>
> Running Xp Pro Sp2.
>
> Have looked through gpedit and can't find anything.
>
>
>
Anonymous
June 7, 2005 8:34:37 PM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.general (More info?)

Here...

http://windowsxp.mvps.org/runmru.htm

--
Gaurav Creations


"izzy" wrote:

> Hi there, just wanting to know how i can keep my run history.
> For some reason this clears every log off or restart.
>
> Running Xp Pro Sp2.
>
> Have looked through gpedit and can't find anything.
>
>
>
>
Related resources
June 7, 2005 9:53:55 PM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.general (More info?)

Thanks but i mean the run history in my start menu. ie. Start - Run -
gpedit.msc.
This clears every reboot.


"Kelly" <kelly@mvps.org> wrote in message
news:o QAORwxaFHA.3048@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl...
> Hi,
>
> Try the undo on line 101:
> http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/xp_tweaks.htm
>
>
> --
>
> All the Best,
> Kelly (MS-MVP)
>
> Troubleshooting Windows XP
> http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com
>
>
>
> "izzy" <123@23.co.au> wrote in message
> news:uKzFzoxaFHA.3032@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl...
>> Hi there, just wanting to know how i can keep my run history.
>> For some reason this clears every log off or restart.
>>
>> Running Xp Pro Sp2.
>>
>> Have looked through gpedit and can't find anything.
>>
>>
>>
>
>
June 7, 2005 9:53:56 PM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.general (More info?)

Ah, do you have any tweakers installed as in TweakUI? Are you clearing
Recent Documents? If so, this is related. If none of the above applies,
more info needed. Good luck in the meantime.
--

All the Best,
Kelly (MS-MVP)

Troubleshooting Windows XP
http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com



"izzy" <123@23.co.au> wrote in message
news:uLqubVyaFHA.2664@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl...
> Thanks but i mean the run history in my start menu. ie. Start - Run -
> gpedit.msc.
> This clears every reboot.
>
>
> "Kelly" <kelly@mvps.org> wrote in message
> news:o QAORwxaFHA.3048@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl...
>> Hi,
>>
>> Try the undo on line 101: http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/xp_tweaks.htm
>>
>>
>> --
>>
>> All the Best,
>> Kelly (MS-MVP)
>>
>> Troubleshooting Windows XP
>> http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com
>>
>>
>>
>> "izzy" <123@23.co.au> wrote in message
>> news:uKzFzoxaFHA.3032@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl...
>>> Hi there, just wanting to know how i can keep my run history.
>>> For some reason this clears every log off or restart.
>>>
>>> Running Xp Pro Sp2.
>>>
>>> Have looked through gpedit and can't find anything.
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>
>>
>
>
June 8, 2005 12:19:06 AM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.general (More info?)

Thanks guys, i did have the ClearRecentDocsOnExit key in registry
enabled but i applied this long ago, strangely tho this problem has
just begun.
To clear things up i disabled this setting and it did fix this problem.

Thanks Again



"Gaurav - http://www.gauravcreations.com" <gauravcreations@hotmail.com>
wrote in message
news:560C9A56-FD4F-456A-B55E-31832177E797@microsoft.com...
> Here...
>
> http://windowsxp.mvps.org/runmru.htm
>
> --
> Gaurav Creations
>
>
> "izzy" wrote:
>
>> Hi there, just wanting to know how i can keep my run history.
>> For some reason this clears every log off or restart.
>>
>> Running Xp Pro Sp2.
>>
>> Have looked through gpedit and can't find anything.
>>
>>
>>
>>
May 25, 2011 5:10:18 AM

Quote:
Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.general (More info?)

Here...

http://windowsxp.mvps.org/runmru.htm

--
Gaurav Creations


"izzy" wrote:

> Hi there, just wanting to know how i can keep my run history.
> For some reason this clears every log off or restart.
>
> Running Xp Pro Sp2.
>
> Have looked through gpedit and can't find anything.
>
>
>
>

hi
i know to how to clear mu run progaramm

May 25, 2011 5:11:19 AM

hi
i know to how to clear my run progaramm .i am using win xp sp3
!