You know...

....I am getting sick and tired of seeing that dumb Ninja on the start-up
screen. It reminds me of the kid in that Jedi Knight video that was
floating around the internet last year.

Lose this guy!
3 answers Last reply
More about know
  1. Archived from groups: rec.games.computer.ultima.online (More info?)

    On Fri, 15 Oct 2004 19:23:52 GMT, vince garcia <vggarciaxx@ix.netcom.com>
    wrote:

    >...I am getting sick and tired of seeing that dumb Ninja on the start-up
    >screen. It reminds me of the kid in that Jedi Knight video that was
    >floating around the internet last year.
    >
    >Lose this guy!

    Hahahaha...that's exactly what it reminded me of too.
    You know you can just block the patcher from making port 80 connections at
    the firewall and you won't ever see that stuff. The patcher uses a
    different port for the actual patching. That's how I used to have it.

    --
    Michael Cecil
    http://home.comcast.net/~macecil/

    Polychromic wrote:

    > On Fri, 15 Oct 2004 19:23:52 GMT, vince garcia <vggarciaxx@ix.netcom.com>
    > wrote:
    >
    > >...I am getting sick and tired of seeing that dumb Ninja on the start-up
    > >screen. It reminds me of the kid in that Jedi Knight video that was
    > >floating around the internet last year.
    > >
    > >Lose this guy!
    >
    > Hahahaha...that's exactly what it reminded me of too.

    At least the kid is entertaining :)

    In fact I went and re-watched the film clip yesterday :)
  3. Archived from groups: rec.games.computer.ultima.online (More info?)

    Having Binky in his ninja outfit jumping around on the patch screen in a
    perpetual loop isn't the most appealing sight.

    "vince garcia" <vggarciaxx@ix.netcom.com> wrote in message
    > Polychromic wrote:
    >>
    >> On Fri, 15 Oct 2004 19:23:52 GMT, vince garcia <vggarciaxx@ix.netcom.com>
    >> wrote:
    >>
    >> >...I am getting sick and tired of seeing that dumb Ninja on the start-up
    >> >screen. It reminds me of the kid in that Jedi Knight video that was
    >> >floating around the internet last year.
    >> >
    >> >Lose this guy!
    >>
    >> Hahahaha...that's exactly what it reminded me of too.
    >

    > At least the kid is entertaining :)
    >
    > In fact I went and re-watched the film clip yesterday :)

Computers Games Video Games