mini house deed pricing

Does anybody know how to price mini house deeds? Is there a online web
guide or resource on this? Thanks.

"namsilat" <talismana@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Does anybody know how to price mini house deeds? Is there a online web
> guide or resource on this? Thanks.

When they first showed up I remember people selling them anywhere from 15K
to 20K. Last time I saw them for sale on vendors, last week they were going
for around 10K. Personally, I tried to sell the ones I had for 5K and had a
little bit of success selling them. Eventually I gave them away so I could
make room on my vendors for other things that I wanted to sell.
Paul

On Sun, 24 Oct 2004 10:26:22 -0400, "Paul - Catskills"
<rasputin01@adelphia.net.net> wrote:

>"namsilat" <talismana@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> Does anybody know how to price mini house deeds? Is there a online web
>> guide or resource on this? Thanks.
>
>When they first showed up I remember people selling them anywhere from 15K
>to 20K. Last time I saw them for sale on vendors, last week they were going
>for around 10K. Personally, I tried to sell the ones I had for 5K and had a
>little bit of success selling them. Eventually I gave them away so I could
>make room on my vendors for other things that I wanted to sell.
>Paul

I have a bunch of them. I think they are one of the stupidest things ever
added to UO frankly. I'd rather have gold so maybe I'll put them on a
vendor the next time I decide to set one up.

--
Michael Cecil
http://home.comcast.net/~macecil/