Lord British comes in your bed ! ! ! ! !

Archived from groups: rec.games.computer.ultima.online,can.uucp (More info?)

You are in your bed, alone, nude.

Suddenly and without warning, Lord British comes in your bed !

What do you do?

Archived from groups: rec.games.computer.ultima.online,can.uucp (More info?)

On 24 Oct 2004 19:22:57 -0700, netspider4@lycos.com (Karl-Hugo
Weesberg) wrote:

>You are in your bed, alone, nude.
>
>Suddenly and without warning, Lord British comes in your bed !
>
>What do you do?

I put the author of stupid and repugnant posts like this on my short
list of PLONKS!

Skinner1@hotmail.com wrote:

> On 24 Oct 2004 19:22:57 -0700, netspider4@lycos.com (Karl-Hugo
> Weesberg) wrote:
>

>>You are in your bed, alone, nude.
>>
>>Suddenly and without warning, Lord British comes in your bed !
>>
>>What do you do?
>

> I put the author of stupid and repugnant posts like this on my short
> list of PLONKS!

Rofl, yeah, what he said. What is this moron cross posting to?

--
YOU are the real piece of work in this post. I think you are
a couple of drumsticks short of a picnic there bud. - SVTKate