Lord British comes in your bed ! ! ! ! !

Archived from groups: rec.games.computer.ultima.online,can.uucp (More info?)

You are in your bed, alone, nude.

Suddenly and without warning, Lord British comes in your bed !

What do you do?
2 answers Last reply
More about lord british
  1. Archived from groups: rec.games.computer.ultima.online,can.uucp (More info?)

    On 24 Oct 2004 19:22:57 -0700, netspider4@lycos.com (Karl-Hugo
    Weesberg) wrote:

    >You are in your bed, alone, nude.
    >
    >Suddenly and without warning, Lord British comes in your bed !
    >
    >What do you do?

    I put the author of stupid and repugnant posts like this on my short
    list of PLONKS!
  2. Archived from groups: rec.games.computer.ultima.online,can.uucp (More info?)

    Skinner1@hotmail.com wrote:

    > On 24 Oct 2004 19:22:57 -0700, netspider4@lycos.com (Karl-Hugo
    > Weesberg) wrote:
    >

    >>You are in your bed, alone, nude.
    >>
    >>Suddenly and without warning, Lord British comes in your bed !
    >>
    >>What do you do?
    >

    > I put the author of stupid and repugnant posts like this on my short
    > list of PLONKS!

    Rofl, yeah, what he said. What is this moron cross posting to?

    --
    YOU are the real piece of work in this post. I think you are
    a couple of drumsticks short of a picnic there bud. - SVTKate

Computers Games Video Games