Anyone else notice that the rune book maximum charges have doubled? I wonder
how long they will stay like that?

On Wed, 27 Oct 2004 18:56:45 -0400, "Paul - Catskills"
<rasputin01@adelphia.net.net> wrote:

>Anyone else notice that the rune book maximum charges have doubled? I wonder
>how long they will stay like that?

It's a permanent change. And when the new expansion comes out you
won't need any magery skill to use recall with charges from the book
either. Should improve business for my scribe. :)

Reg LeCrisp - Atlantic

>Subject: Re: Rune Books
>From: Reg LeCrisp x@x.x
>Date: 10/28/2004 1:47 AM Pacific Standard Time
>
>On Wed, 27 Oct 2004 18:56:45 -0400, "Paul - Catskills"
><rasputin01@adelphia.net.net> wrote:
>
>>Anyone else notice that the rune book maximum charges have doubled? I wonder
>
>>how long they will stay like that?
>>

>It's a permanent change. And when the new expansion comes out you
>won't need any magery skill to use recall with charges from the book
>either. Should improve business for my scribe. :)

You've been able to recall with charges and no magery skill since the SE
publish days ago.