Command Promt help....

well heres what i want to run in command prompt

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Halo Trial\halo.exe

and i want to run it with the "-console -devmode" command how would i make
this work??

thanx in advance....
2 answers Last reply
More about command promt help

    I don't know exactly what you mean, but you can type this:

    C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Halo Trial\halo.exe -console -devmode

    if you don't want to type this every time you launch the game, then do this:

    1. Create a plain text file.
    2. Write "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Halo Trial\halo.exe -console
    -devmode" (without the qoutes) in the file.
    3. Save the file.
    4. Rename the extension to .bat
    5. Run the file every time you want to launch the game

    "hawkdude909" wrote:

    > well heres what i want to run in command prompt
    >
    > C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Halo Trial\halo.exe
    >
    > and i want to run it with the "-console -devmode" command how would i make
    > this work??
    >
    > thanx in advance....

    Right click the desktop and choose: 'new short cut'
    Follow the instructions of the wizard.
    afterwards add the commands (right click, properties).
    Add your commands AFTER the quotes - see example.

    "C:\Games\Age of Empires II\empires2.EXE" nostartup

    Hope it helps

    "hawkdude909" <hawkdude909@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > well heres what i want to run in command prompt
    >
    > C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Halo Trial\halo.exe
    >
    > and i want to run it with the "-console -devmode" command how would i make
    > this work??
    >
    > thanx in advance....

Games Command Prompt Microsoft Video Games