  • Microsoft
  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
December 15, 2004 3:41:03 PM

well heres what i want to run in command prompt

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Halo Trial\halo.exe

and i want to run it with the "-console -devmode" command how would i make
this work??

thanx in advance....

More about : command promt

Anonymous
December 15, 2004 4:03:10 PM

I don't know exactly what you mean, but you can type this:

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Halo Trial\halo.exe -console -devmode

if you don't want to type this every time you launch the game, then do this:

1. Create a plain text file.
2. Write "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Halo Trial\halo.exe -console
-devmode" (without the qoutes) in the file.
3. Save the file.
4. Rename the extension to .bat
5. Run the file every time you want to launch the game

"hawkdude909" wrote:

> well heres what i want to run in command prompt
>
> C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Halo Trial\halo.exe
>
> and i want to run it with the "-console -devmode" command how would i make
> this work??
>
> thanx in advance....
Anonymous
December 19, 2004 5:36:48 PM

Right click the desktop and choose: 'new short cut'
Follow the instructions of the wizard.
afterwards add the commands (right click, properties).
Add your commands AFTER the quotes - see example.

"C:\Games\Age of Empires II\empires2.EXE" nostartup

Hope it helps

!