all windows automaticially maximized

Is it possible to get a program or single command line for all programs that
maes every window that ever opens to be maximized? for example, i have msn
messenger and my winodws always open reli small in the top left and it takes
forever to resize them all, is there a way to make these ansd other windows
all maximized all the time??
thanks very much

Nope, each program and windows maintains it's own settings.

halo_sniper wrote:

> Is it possible to get a program or single command line for all programs that
> maes every window that ever opens to be maximized? for example, i have msn
> messenger and my winodws always open reli small in the top left and it takes
> forever to resize them all, is there a way to make these ansd other windows
> all maximized all the time??
> thanks very much

Jon

Distinguished
Dec 4, 2003

Not sure about globally, but if you right-click the msn shortcut >
properties
and then choose "Maximised" in the run box > ok , then msn will always open
maximised using that shortcut

Jon

"halo_sniper" <surfer_boi89@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Is it possible to get a program or single command line for all programs
> that
> maes every window that ever opens to be maximized? for example, i have msn
> messenger and my winodws always open reli small in the top left and it
> takes
> forever to resize them all, is there a way to make these ansd other
> windows
> all maximized all the time??
> thanks very much

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer
maximizeapps=1 as a dword

It will have wierd consequences.