Help Bloodhound

opened a post on this group from poster by Branden at 6/6 at 4:35
norton popped up & said it was Bolldhound exploit6
Norton cant get rid of it
there are 2 temp files in local settings/user/ temp that wont delete
says they're in use
when I reboot they always come up as active at the boot time
tried go & also safe mode,cant get to local setting is safe modecnat get to
it in safe mode
how do I get rid of this
TIA

Shab wrote:
> opened a post on this group from poster by Branden at 6/6 at
> 4:35 norton popped up & said it was Bolldhound exploit6
> Norton cant get rid of it
> there are 2 temp files in local settings/user/ temp that
> wont delete says they're in use
> when I reboot they always come up as active at the boot time
> tried go & also safe mode,cant get to local setting is safe
> modecnat get to it in safe mode
> how do I get rid of this
> TIA

On my computer, McAfee identified it as Exploit-MhtRedir.Gen
trojan and deleted it.

You might try running McAfee's or Panda's free online scan and
see if it gets rid of those files:

http://us.mcafee.com/root/mfs/default.asp?cid=9913

If you're just looking to remove the files then you might want
to try the procedure outlined here:

http://www.theeldergeek.com/delete_undeletable_file.htm

http://www.petri.co.il/delete_undeletable_files.htm

Good luck