Age of empires 2 online

Im trying to play age of empires 2 The Conquerors online at msn gaming zone.
I can connect to the room, i can join a game (the chat), the game is
launching...
And i get the error message: "Unable to join game".

I have a router: belkin 54g wireless
I've tried both cable and wireless, none works.
I've opened all ports needed, disabled the firewall and are using DMZ on my
local ip.
I have The Conquerors Expansion (Came with Age of Empires Gold Edition).
I have norton and i disabled it, it still does'nt work.
I use Win XP Home SP2, with the latest security updates.

Thanks in advance...

Hi Flarsen,

Does it work when you bypass the router and connect direct?

--
Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User

Game FAQs: ;gms]http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=FH;[LN];gms