EBGames is shipping SE!

"Magik" <magik87@putercom.org> wrote in message
news:tKSdnVdvLqoqaBvcRVn-iw@comcast.com...
> They started shipping pre-orders today! YAY!

In the past, I preorder at EBGames. But this time I preorder at GameStops
because it is closer to my home. I have no confidence that it will arrive on
November 2nd. The guy taking my order don't know what UO is and he told me
according to the computer, it will arrive on the 3rd. Anyway he will call
me.

On Mon, 1 Nov 2004 18:49:14 -0800, "Magik" <magik87@putercom.org>
wrote:

>They started shipping pre-orders today! YAY!

Reveived!!!!1!

Walked through the door at 12:27 CST.

I got mine! Neener neener.