XP home registry rights

I have 2 user accounts with admin rights.
When installing some SW from 1 account, the other doesn't have read rights
to the registry keys installed by the SW. I have to manually change the
permissions on those keys to get the other user to be able to access them &
run the SW.

How do I change the default permissions that are assigned to registry keys
when a user installs SW, such that all have read rights ?

I'm running XP Home SP2.

This page explains how to:-

'Installing and running software in Windows XP'

http://www.rickrogers.org/xpsware.htm

regards,
ssg MS-MVP