big help needed for partition/hd problem

please help me! this is what happened.
im runnin w2k with 3hd.
today i used partition magic to resize a partition, after that i
decided
to install wxp. after the first reboot it started to load the files for
the
installation and crashed when it loaded the NTFS one (you know it loads
a lot of files in the beginning). after that reset i finally get to the
point where the installer asks you in which partition you want XP
installed.
the problem is... only one HD appeared to have partitions, other 2 HDs
it looked like they werent even formatted. so i aborted the
installation,
launched w2k and sadly... 2 HD seems dead. if i run partition magic it
says
"Z-Drive has been detected on drive 1, but EZ-Drive is corrupt" and i
really have no clue what that means. now my question is, WHAT can i do
to fix it so the 2 HD appear alive again? its 2 200gb Hds there is a
lot
of stuff there i need to recover. if i dont find a solution ill have to
run
r-studio on both and recover the files manually and thats a huge pain
in the
butt. im not sure why both HDs disappeared... i dont know if it was the
XP installation or partition magic.

anyone have any idea about what i can do? thanks A LOT in advance!

http://www.maxtor.com/en/index.htm
http://www.westerndigital.com/service/FAQ/diskmgr.html

EZ Drive allows hard drives larger than the Bios will detect to be used.
EZ Drive has to load before any operating system.
Depending on the manufacture of your drive check one of the above links.
I doubt that r-studio will work.
--
Ron Sommer