Oddity about Customization

I opened the customization menu to check out the new roof tiles and
closed it w/o committing anything. When I went back in my front door
I noticed my locked-down dragon statuette was gone.

On a hunch I checked the moving crate and there it was, along with a
couple of holiday wreathe deeds I hadn't bothered taking down. Weird.
--
"Ceterum censeo delendam esse Spam."
(With apologies to Cato the Elder.

    "OrionCA" <OrionCA@earthlink.net> wrote in message
    > I opened the customization menu to check out the new roof tiles and
    > closed it w/o committing anything. When I went back in my front door
    > I noticed my locked-down dragon statuette was gone.
    >
    > On a hunch I checked the moving crate and there it was, along with a
    > couple of holiday wreathe deeds I hadn't bothered taking down. Weird.

    Some stuff does that. Every time I go into customization I lose my trash
    barrel too.
  2. Archived from groups: rec.games.computer.ultima.online (More info?)

    >I opened the customization menu to check out the new roof tiles and
    >closed it w/o committing anything. When I went back in my front door
    >I noticed my locked-down dragon statuette was gone.

    I miss the auto-crating option, really made home redesign much more
    convenient...

    When i added my roof and swapped the walls around, i made a point to bag up
    everything and hold them on other characters as Cy went about prettying up the
    place. :}

    Though if anyone takes a look at the roof i had to go with, they might dispute
    that last bit...

    *chuckles*
    ~Cyrus~

    *On an up note, the roof tiles are incredibly easy to play around with once
    you've checked them out a little, and if you have a large enough plot, the
    asian-inspired roof tiles are very nice looking...i'm stuck with a slate roof,
    myself, needed an extra tile around the home to get that dojo roof
    installed...gotta remember to put in some bamboo screen doors off the porch
    someday, too...*

Computers Games Customization Video Games