Oddity about Customization

Last response: in Video Games
November 5, 2004 5:55:57 PM

I opened the customization menu to check out the new roof tiles and
closed it w/o committing anything. When I went back in my front door
I noticed my locked-down dragon statuette was gone.

On a hunch I checked the moving crate and there it was, along with a
couple of holiday wreathe deeds I hadn't bothered taking down. Weird.
--
"Ceterum censeo delendam esse Spam."
(With apologies to Cato the Elder.

More about : oddity customization

November 5, 2004 6:06:20 PM

"OrionCA" <OrionCA@earthlink.net> wrote in message
> I opened the customization menu to check out the new roof tiles and
> closed it w/o committing anything. When I went back in my front door
> I noticed my locked-down dragon statuette was gone.
>
> On a hunch I checked the moving crate and there it was, along with a
> couple of holiday wreathe deeds I hadn't bothered taking down. Weird.

Some stuff does that. Every time I go into customization I lose my trash
barrel too.
Anonymous
November 6, 2004 9:59:16 PM

>I opened the customization menu to check out the new roof tiles and
>closed it w/o committing anything. When I went back in my front door
>I noticed my locked-down dragon statuette was gone.

I miss the auto-crating option, really made home redesign much more
convenient...

When i added my roof and swapped the walls around, i made a point to bag up
everything and hold them on other characters as Cy went about prettying up the
place. :}

Though if anyone takes a look at the roof i had to go with, they might dispute
that last bit...

*chuckles*
~Cyrus~

*On an up note, the roof tiles are incredibly easy to play around with once
you've checked them out a little, and if you have a large enough plot, the
asian-inspired roof tiles are very nice looking...i'm stuck with a slate roof,
myself, needed an extra tile around the home to get that dojo roof
installed...gotta remember to put in some bamboo screen doors off the porch
someday, too...*
!