Virgin Mobile Email Settup

Hi I hope someone can help me set up yhe e-mail facility on my phone.
I have a sony ericsson t630 and i use msn as my email provider thingy. How
do I set up my phone??
Cheers

In the Nokia user manual the instructions are on page 87. Look in the
index of the Sony manual to see where they are for your phone.

"Hayner" <Hayner@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi I hope someone can help me set up yhe e-mail facility on my phone.
> I have a sony ericsson t630 and i use msn as my email provider thingy. How
> do I set up my phone??
> Cheers

This isn't an appriopriate group. But what country are you in and are you
contract or PAYG?

PS get a Smartphone.

--
Paul Smith,