Anyone remember when Ultima Online first came out?

Lumberjacking was hilariously fun and easy... You could GM in a few days...
There are things I miss about them old days.... Having conversations with
NPC's while I burned 'em to death with a wall of fire. LOL!

Alas... It had to become civilized.

DJM

"Daniel J. Morlan" <dmorlanderschpammtrapp@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
> Lumberjacking was hilariously fun and easy... You could GM in a few
> days... There are things I miss about them old days.... Having
> conversations with NPC's while I burned 'em to death with a wall of fire.
> LOL!

Yep, I remember when I made a Red named Reg LeCrisp terrorizing Atlantic !

Some noob had a dragon freshly tamed I assume roaming around. I was hidden,
two ebolts later he had no clue what hit him. Had 100 of each reagent !
Another time a blue tried to attack me, lucky for me his client went LD
cause my ebolts were not getting thru his resists. Once he went LD it was
an easy kill. Looted the key to his house and picked it clean !

Ahh, the good old days of UO.. what FUN !

Reg LeCrisp - Atlantic