Working with Files

In "My Documents" when I right click on a folder, the drop-down list gives me
a "FileSystemGuard" choice with a "Lock File/Folder" choice out of that. When
I try to use that option, it tells me to "give password", then when I do, it
tells me no password has been set.

How do I set a password so I can use this option?

You have some third party security software, check its help
settings.

some support

"johnnyj" <johnnyj@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message
| In "My Documents" when I right click on a folder, the
drop-down list gives me
| a "FileSystemGuard" choice with a "Lock File/Folder"
choice out of that. When
| I try to use that option, it tells me to "give password",
then when I do, it
| tells me no password has been set.
|
| How do I set a password so I can use this option?

File System Guard "is NOT" a part of Windows - any version. You, or someone
who uses your computer, installed this utility. Ask the person who installed
it, or go to the web site of the utility manufacturer.

--
Regards,

Richard Urban