ken

Distinguished
Jan 15, 2004

The 'Up and Down slider' has disappeared from the righthand side of the
INBOX and SENT ITEMS box of my Outlook Express. How to recover please.
The 'Up and Down slider' remains OK in the DELETED ITEMS box
Kenneth

The "up and down slider" only shows if there are more messages than the page
will hold. Did you by chance thin down your inbox and sent items box?