Looking for a sim audio moon w 5

Last response: in Home Audio
August 18, 2004 2:55:22 AM

Can someone tell me where to get a SIM AUDIO MOON W 5 second hand (or
a new unit at a good price) ?

Thanks
P.

More about : sim audio moon

Anonymous
August 18, 2004 5:06:51 AM

On 8/17/04 6:55 PM, in article cfu2cq0rlo@news4.newsguy.com, "stereobeatz"
<stereobeatz@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Can someone tell me where to get a SIM AUDIO MOON W 5 second hand (or
> a new unit at a good price) ?
>
> Thanks
> P.

I saw one for sale in the classified of UHF magazine - sold by the staff of
that rag who recently upgraded to a W-5LE
Anonymous
March 4, 2009 10:54:15 PM

Hi, I currently own both the Sim audio moon p-5 & w-5, there in like new condition with no more then 100 hrs. use. I have not completely decided if I am selling but am seriously considering. If you would like to contact me please feel free, my name is Doug my email is dojotanke@yahoo.com -or- my home # (608) 783-5577
Related resources
October 5, 2011 3:40:45 PM

Quote:

Can someone tell me where to get a SIM AUDIO MOON W 5 second hand (or
a new unit at a good price) ?

Thanks
P.

I have a Sim Audio Moon W-5 that I would sell for the right offer. I purchased a NuForce 7-channel amp that also covers my 2-channel needs. The W-5 that I have is in excellent condition; I don't have the original box but I do have the documentation. Let me know if you are serious: dsavopoulos@dynamicaviation.com

Thanks,

David
October 5, 2011 7:15:09 PM

what part of the post date of

08-17-2004 at 10:55:22 PM

did you not understand?

-----

its been 7 years. i doubt they are still looking for a reply.
October 5, 2011 7:48:47 PM

Wow...you got me... I didn't notice the date. Good reason for you to be a complete and utter A**HOLE. Thanks for your useful comment.
October 6, 2011 3:29:44 AM

Quote:

Can someone tell me where to get a SIM AUDIO MOON W 5 second hand (or
a new unit at a good price) ?Go to Audiogon and they have them for sale listed.

Thanks
P.

!