Question about stealth

can you only wear leather ?
or as you get better can you wear studded then ring then chain then plate ?
you can hide wearing full plate why not stealth ?

jumper
chesapeake
2 answers Last reply
More about question stealth
  1. Archived from groups: rec.games.computer.ultima.online (More info?)

    On 10 Nov 2004 07:47:44 GMT, notavailable12@aol.com (Notavailable12)
    wrote:

    >can you only wear leather ?
    >or as you get better can you wear studded then ring then chain then plate ?
    >you can hide wearing full plate why not stealth ?

    They've changed it all around recently but you used to be able to wear
    armor up to the AR equal to your stealth skill, I think. I could be
    mis-remembering though. My stealther (before he gave it up) used to dress
    in a nice black leather suit however. I guess now he'd probably try out
    some of this 733t ninja costume stuff.

    --
    Michael Cecil
    http://home.comcast.net/~macecil/

    Notavailable12 wrote:

    > can you only wear leather ?
    > or as you get better can you wear studded then ring then chain then plate ?
    > you can hide wearing full plate why not stealth ?
    >
    > jumper
    > chesapeake

    anything but leather screws your chances up so far it aint worth it.

Computers Games Video Games