Question about stealth

Last response: in Video Games
November 10, 2004 10:47:44 AM

can you only wear leather ?
or as you get better can you wear studded then ring then chain then plate ?
you can hide wearing full plate why not stealth ?

jumper
chesapeake

More about : question stealth

Anonymous
November 10, 2004 11:06:07 AM

On 10 Nov 2004 07:47:44 GMT, notavailable12@aol.com (Notavailable12)
wrote:

>can you only wear leather ?
>or as you get better can you wear studded then ring then chain then plate ?
>you can hide wearing full plate why not stealth ?

They've changed it all around recently but you used to be able to wear
armor up to the AR equal to your stealth skill, I think. I could be
mis-remembering though. My stealther (before he gave it up) used to dress
in a nice black leather suit however. I guess now he'd probably try out
some of this 733t ninja costume stuff.

--
Michael Cecil
http://home.comcast.net/~macecil/

Notavailable12 wrote:

> can you only wear leather ?
> or as you get better can you wear studded then ring then chain then plate ?
> you can hide wearing full plate why not stealth ?
>
> jumper
> chesapeake

anything but leather screws your chances up so far it aint worth it.
!