Sign in with
Your question

How do i buy iPad accesories when i am in the Philippines?

Last response: in Technologies
May 30, 2011 8:04:55 AM

I am from Philippines and i was hoping to buy a iPad Apple Case for it. But how do i buy it online?

----------------------------------------------
ipad 2 accessory ipad 2 Sleeve ipad2 Screen Protector
July 27, 2011 5:12:07 AM

You'd probably have to go to a local store of interest, and i would say that for the area much is import, but might get kinda lucky and have option of additional outside import for the region, depending upon interest.

Be a resale of distribution probably area of interest. Whole salers in the area basically bank of interest of applied say investment for stocking fees. Get paid to move the stuff.

You might have to go through maybe even an Australian retail chain or, lower Asia, if Phillipines dont have a say larger, medium, or even smaller outlet of products for sale and etc.

Not trying to say the area isnt "techy" just of it the tech interest might be more use to local interests. But imports from wide areas are i think fairly accepted in many places. So why you wouldnt be able to would be from the further interest from abroad to say. Especially on accessories mainly. And so on. Might be backwards some but hopefully you get some kinda idea.

Otherwise online is your best "bet" and paying for the shipping on a per item basis. Maybe, hard saying or telling, Shipping seems to vary.
m
l
Related resources
November 17, 2011 2:58:24 PM

GilCapilla said:
I am from Philippines and i was hoping to buy a iPad Apple Case for it. But how do i buy it online?

ipad 2 accessory iphone 4s cases ipad 2 Sleeve ipad2 Screen Protector

I totally agree with Online Shopping Option! I love shopping online. It's just so much easier than lugging my daughter around with me and you can find great deals just about everywhere that make up for the shipping and handling fees. One thing that I do look for when I shop online is secure sights. It's important to make sure these sights are keeping our information safe!
m
l
December 3, 2011 1:35:05 PM

GilCapilla said:

ipad 2 accessory ipad 2 Sleeve ipad2 Screen Protector keylogger girls bedding

You can use e-bay it require your paypal or any online banking account for purchasing.
m
l
November 14, 2012 7:55:22 AM

Try to shop online store like theideasforgift, that's more convenience
m
l
November 17, 2012 6:46:39 AM

Ebays!!! You can find all in ebay even though you are in Philippines
m
l
!