Headphones with Sound Expansion

Last response: in Home Audio
August 20, 2004 3:37:39 AM

I have been looking for a special pair of earphones and I truly hope
that someone out there can help me. I have listened to a particular
song that I like that sounds the way I like it only when simulated
surround sound is on. Does anybody out there know where I can find a
pair of regular headphones that can mimic the effects of simulated
surround sound (in terms of sound expansion and reverb)? Basically, I
am looking for a pair of headphones that have a LOT of sound expansion
and echo. I have been searching for a long time and would GREATLY
appreciate anybody's help in finding a pair that suits my needs.
Anonymous
August 25, 2004 3:39:48 AM

Hi,

I am using AKG Headphone and I do get surround effect but I am not sure if
we are talking the language here.

The best place for you to get an answer would be http://headwize.com . Great
for headphonephiles. Good luck.