Ok. this is probally long ago answered, but here it is again. Is there any
advantage NOW for GMing Inscription, BESIDES!, being able to scroll any
spell????

Sticky_314

> Ok. this is probally long ago answered, but here it is again. Is there any
> advantage NOW for GMing Inscription, BESIDES!, being able to scroll any
> spell????
>
> Sticky_314
I should have added that the char that is gaining that skill is going to be
a pure mage...

Sticky_314

On Thu, 11 Nov 2004 13:16:45 -0500, "Sticky_314"
<sticky_314@yahoo.com> wrote:

>> Ok. this is probally long ago answered, but here it is again. Is there any
>> advantage NOW for GMing Inscription, BESIDES!, being able to scroll any
>> spell????
>>
>> Sticky_314
>I should have added that the char that is gaining that skill is going to be
>a pure mage...
>
>Sticky_314

There's a damage bonus to your spells once you get GM inscription - 10
percent I believe. Plus your magic reflect/protection spells work
better too.

Reg LeCrisp - Atlantic

>Subject: Inscription
>From: "Sticky_314" sticky_314@yahoo.com
>Date: 11/11/2004 10:15 AM Pacific Standard Time
>
>Ok. this is probally long ago answered, but here it is again. Is there any
>advantage NOW for GMing Inscription, BESIDES!, being able to scroll any
>spell????

You can cast RA and MR and get 5 free points in all your elemental resists, and
you get 10% SDI if you are GM Inscription. The SDI is more useful now because
of the way that SDI caps work (you can only get 15% from items, 12% from INT,
and if you want more then 10% from GM Inscription).