way to make Recylcler folder on desktop invisible?

Tags:
  • Desktops
  • Microsoft
  • Windows XP
June 7, 2005 11:45:16 PM

Is there a way to make the Recylcler folder on the desktop invisible?
--
Thanks in advance, Les Caudle

More about : make recylcler folder desktop invisible

Anonymous
June 7, 2005 11:45:17 PM

Read the instructions
199. right hand side
Hide Recycle Bin on Desktop - Not from Explorer

--
Hope this helps. Let us know.

Wes
MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

In news:frfca1tq3bhmkbupauh2tsutvbv7vtot7a@4ax.com,
Les Caudle <very@tiredofspam.com> hunted and pecked:
> Is there a way to make the Recylcler folder on the desktop invisible?
> --
> Thanks in advance, Les Caudle
Anonymous
June 8, 2005 2:01:19 AM

Hi,

You can hide the recycle bin using TweakUI. Under TweakUI, navigate to the 'desktop' section, and
uncheck 'recycle bin'. You can download TweakUI from:

http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/pro/downloads/powert...

--

Anando
Microsoft MVP- Windows Shell/User

In memory of Alex Nichol

Folder customizations
http://newdelhi.sancharnet.in/minku

Protect your PC!
http://www.microsoft.com/protect

"Les Caudle" <very@tiredofspam.com> wrote in message
> Is there a way to make the Recylcler folder on the desktop invisible?
> --
> Thanks in advance, Les Caudle
June 8, 2005 1:20:44 PM

Anando - I understand how to hide the Recycle Bin.

I had, in addition to the Recycle Bin, a Recycler folder appear on the desktop.

I want to know how to hide it or make it go away.

Thanks, Les Caudle
On Tue, 7 Jun 2005 22:01:19 -0300, "Anando [MS-MVP]" <anando@mvps.org> wrote:

>Hi,
>
>You can hide the recycle bin using TweakUI. Under TweakUI, navigate to the 'desktop' section, and
>uncheck 'recycle bin'. You can download TweakUI from:
>
>http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/pro/downloads/powert...
Anonymous
June 9, 2005 12:20:13 AM

Normally there should not be one. Try deleting it normally ??

--

!