So how about the farms?

I have not played UO in some time but read about the new expansion. It said
players could now have their own farm land. How has this worked out? I do
not see any info or screenshots about farms.

HDTV games lists and discussions
http://www.hdtvarcade.com
1 answer Last reply
More about farms
  1. Archived from groups: rec.games.computer.ultima.online (More info?)

    "Ollie T" <nospam@nospam.com> wrote in message
    > I have not played UO in some time but read about the new expansion. It
    said
    > players could now have their own farm land. How has this worked out? I
    do
    > not see any info or screenshots about farms.

    They lied. No farms unless you count building a 7x7 house on an 18x18 plot
    and putting fencing around the perimeter.......

Computers Games Video Games