  • Games
  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
November 13, 2004 11:51:29 PM

I have not played UO in some time but read about the new expansion. It said
players could now have their own farm land. How has this worked out? I do
not see any info or screenshots about farms.

HDTV games lists and discussions
http://www.hdtvarcade.com

More about : farms

November 14, 2004 2:50:49 AM

"Ollie T" <nospam@nospam.com> wrote in message
> I have not played UO in some time but read about the new expansion. It
said
> players could now have their own farm land. How has this worked out? I
do
> not see any info or screenshots about farms.

They lied. No farms unless you count building a 7x7 house on an 18x18 plot
and putting fencing around the perimeter.......
!