I wanna move my house to another char, on same account. How the
hedoublehockeysticks do I do that?

On Sat, 13 Nov 2004 19:31:39 -0600, Jaeger Prelac <jprelac@softhome.net>
wrote:

>I wanna move my house to another char, on same account. How the
>hedoublehockeysticks do I do that?

Does it really matter? They're all co-owners automatically, right?

Otherwise I guess you'd need to find someone trustworthy without a house
to hold it temporarily.

--
Michael Cecil
http://home.comcast.net/~macecil/

On Sun, 14 Nov 2004 01:38:13 GMT, Polychromic
<macecil@comcast.net> wrote:

>On Sat, 13 Nov 2004 19:31:39 -0600, Jaeger Prelac <jprelac@softhome.net>
>wrote:
>
>>I wanna move my house to another char, on same account. How the
>>hedoublehockeysticks do I do that?
>
>Does it really matter? They're all co-owners automatically, right?

No, it doesn't really matter, it's strictly a vanity issue.

I renamed my house to help out a friend with a vendor. I need a
6th to hold my skills and thought up a pretty good name. I wanna
move the house to another char so the sign reads right, and
reminds me not to delete that char.

Like I said, pure vanity.

>Otherwise I guess you'd need to find someone trustworthy without a house
>to hold it temporarily.

That's a pretty tall order.

<jprelac@softhome.net> wrote:

>I wanna move my house to another char, on same account. How the
>hedoublehockeysticks do I do that?

Drop the house, have the other character rebuild it.
--
"Ceterum censeo delendam esse Spam."
(With apologies to Cato the Elder.

wrote:

>I wanna move my house to another char, on same account. How the
>hedoublehockeysticks do I do that?

You could always create a new account and transfer to a holder character
there, so that you could transfer to the new owner from the holder. You've
probably got a ton of codes for new accounts - you know, the ones with a
free month - I know I have a bunch. (7 buddy codes from 7AE, 1 new code
from SE, probably still got the one from LBR and I'm forgetting an
expansion - oh yeah, AOS. I may have given a few of those to friends, but I
think I could still rig up a new account for the free 30 days.)

On Sun, 14 Nov 2004 05:41:07 -0500, "Alice Myers"
<alice.myers@charter.net> wrote:

>On Sat, 13 Nov 2004 19:31:39 -0600, Jaeger Prelac <jprelac@softhome.net>
>wrote:
>
>>I wanna move my house to another char, on same account. How the
>>hedoublehockeysticks do I do that?
>
>You could always create a new account and transfer to a holder character
>there, so that you could transfer to the new owner from the holder. You've
>probably got a ton of codes for new accounts - you know, the ones with a
>free month - I know I have a bunch. (7 buddy codes from 7AE, 1 new code
>from SE, probably still got the one from LBR and I'm forgetting an
>expansion - oh yeah, AOS. I may have given a few of those to friends, but I
>think I could still rig up a new account for the free 30 days.)

This is just what I have done. Thanks for replying.

>Subject: Re: House Transfer
>From: Polychromic macecil@comcast.net
>Date: 11/13/2004 5:38 PM Pacific Standard Time
>
>On Sat, 13 Nov 2004 19:31:39 -0600, Jaeger Prelac <jprelac@softhome.net>
>wrote:
>
>>I wanna move my house to another char, on same account. How the
>>hedoublehockeysticks do I do that?
>
>Does it really matter? They're all co-owners automatically, right?

Owners, actually. Nice little bonus that came with AoS.