task manager processes??

June 8, 2005 12:09:02 AM

hi all,
i have process running in my task manager that i dont recognise (about 20
in total) does anyone know where i can find information regarding these
processes. thank you

More about : task manager processes

June 8, 2005 12:43:50 AM

RobLee wrote:

> hi all,
> i have process running in my task manager that i dont recognise
> (about 20
> in total) does anyone know where i can find information regarding
> these
> processes. thank you

http://castlecops.com/StartupList.html
http://www.pacs-portal.co.uk/startup_index.htm