98se games

i am trying to get the basic games for 98se (like 95 plus) and i have gone to
ms update to install and it only installed shortcuts in the game file on
start menu. i ran the find files and came up with only freesell and had to
put it on the desktop to play. no other games where avail to play. how can i
fix this?
1 answer Last reply
More about 98se games

    Hi,

    "ki4dkx" <ki4dkx@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:419B536E-9FB4-40E7-A869-0A1C7AADDD2D@microsoft.com...
    | i am trying to get the basic games for 98se (like 95 plus) and i have gone to
    | ms update to install and it only installed shortcuts in the game file on
    | start menu. i ran the find files and came up with only freesell and had to
    | put it on the desktop to play. no other games where avail to play. how can i
    | fix this?

    Hi MJP,

    To Install or Uninstall Windows 9x Games:

    Click START / Settings / Control Panel / Add-Remove Programs /
    Click on the Windows Setup tab and double-click Accessories.
    Check the box beside Games, then click OK / click OK again.
    You'll need your Windows 98 Setup CD to complete the installation
    unless the win98 .cab files directory was saved on your hard drive.

    --
    Cheers,
    Jimmy S.

    Additional Support Resources: My Zone.com Helpsite: http://nibblesnbits.tk
    Microsoft Online Tech Support: http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=376
    Game FAQ's: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=FH;[LN];gms

    "MJP" <mjBPsews@cs.com> wrote in message
    | Help. I deleted the games that came with Windows 98
    | (solitaire, etc.) by mistake. How do I get them back. My
    | family is not happy with me!

Games Microsoft Video Games