Win 7 ultimate x64 Corrupted downloads

Assman

Distinguished
Jan 7, 2005
Hi,

I am having trouble downloading from rapidshare premium with flashget on my win7 pc. This is a recent problem, first noticed about 4 weeks ago. I have been using win7 64 since rtm sign-off and never experienced this problem. All of a sudden downloads are corrupted and I get crc errors on almost every file. Downloading the same files on winxp using same setup (flashget and rs premium) finishes without any errors.

I have dpc3000 and a wrt54g-tm with tomato raf mod. I have tested win7 pc on direct setup without router. No luck. Downloads finish perfectly fine on XP, with or without router.

What could it be, a software bug or a sign of a hardware slowly dying (nic, hdd, mobo)?

Please help,
Thanks

G

I am having exactly the same issue.
checked cable, switch, firewall, adsl modem (I even bypass most of them for tests) but the problem remains.
I have replaced the on board nVidia NIC with a PCIe with Realtek chipset, but that didn't work either!
I have disabled all fancy windows 7 network performance tunings, but the issue still not resolved.
CP Global Parameters
---------------------------------------------
eceive-Side Scaling State : disabled
himney Offload State : disabled
etDMA State : disabled
irect Cache Acess (DCA) : disabled
eceive Window Auto-Tuning Level : disabled
dd-On Congestion Control Provider : none
CN Capability : disabled
FC 1323 Timestamps : disabled

Downloads are corrupted using Internet Download Manager or Mozilla Firefox.
Transfer have errors even when uploading FTP files through the local network from another PC without any issues (on the same switch, firewall etc)

Any ideas?

G

OK guys I solved mine...
I removed a pair of Corsair CMX1024-3200C2PT and downloads are stable again :D
I have also tested the modules and found some errors.
Assman you have to check your RAM too (I guess)
I am going for RMA and replacement :bounce: