File Management Best Practice

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.win2000.file_system,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general (More info?)

Hi!

I am planning to implement policy on handling files (.doc, .xls). I want to
use this to easily manage files that other users can easily adapt the
system. Do you have existing file management policy on your organization?
Hoping for your responses.

regards,

Me
1 answer Last reply
More about file management practice
  1. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.win2000.file_system,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general (More info?)

    A P wrote:

    > Hi!
    >
    > I am planning to implement policy on handling files (.doc, .xls). I
    > want to use this to easily manage files that other users can easily
    > adapt the system. Do you have existing file management policy on your
    > organization? Hoping for your responses.
    >
    > regards,
    >
    > Me

    I'm sure you'll get some good answers if you rephrase your question to
    be a lot more specific. File handling in regards to what? Size of
    organization? Etc.

    Malke
    --
    Elephant Boy Computers