Shared Docs Folder Weird

Randy

Distinguished
Oct 4, 2003

XP SP-2
My SharedDocs Folder does not always appear on other networked computers.
All other shared folders do, though.
When it is visible, the network name is "documents" and I cannot change the
name (via properties file sharing).
It changes and appears in Windows Explorer as Documents, and is not visible
by other networked computers at all. The "shared" icon folder is associated
with it, but it will not share.
I have done all the other fixws listed in this group, including
[.ShellClassInfo] LocalizedResourceName=@shell32.dll,-21785 which is OK.
Any clues?

Randy

Distinguished
Oct 4, 2003

Can I delete the Shared Documents folder (in Command Prompt) and either let
XP make a new one or add it myself to get it back to normal?
(BTW, running XP Home SP-2)