How to deploy group policy in workgroup environment?

ZAC

Hi there,

Only a small network about 10 computers.

Now I changed some settings on my own wxp via group policy, & I want to
deploy those changes to the rest of the computers.

In a workgroup environemnt (without AD), how can I deploy the group policy
to the other computers?

Many thanks!

Malke

Zac wrote:

> Hi there,
>
> Only a small network about 10 computers.
>
> Now I changed some settings on my own wxp via group policy, & I want
> to deploy those changes to the rest of the computers.
>
> In a workgroup environemnt (without AD), how can I deploy the group
> policy to the other computers?
>
> Many thanks!

You'll need to go to each workstation and make the changes or make the
changes on one workstation and image it to the others. Obviously this
won't work unless you want to take all the workstations back to a basic
image.

With 10 workstations, it is time for you to consider getting a server.
That will give you the ability to centrally manage the workstations.

Malke
--
Elephant Boy Computers
www.elephantboycomputers.com