ADD games/call to game lovers

Last response: in Video Games
December 17, 2004 11:34:51 PM

i'm looking for adventure or role playing games, do you know any
Excellent one ? the one that u liked most ?
i used to like Dungeon Master and Captive (on Atari, years ago ;p) )
also Broken Sword just recently
thanks
Fab
Anonymous
December 18, 2004 3:51:48 AM

Hi Manchette,

Take a look at: www.dungeonsiege.com :-)

--
Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User

"manchette" <*@spymac.com> wrote in message news:emQG09G5EHA.2180@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl...
> i'm looking for adventure or role playing games, do you know any Excellent one ? the one that u liked most ?
> i used to like Dungeon Master and Captive (on Atari, years ago ;p) )
> also Broken Sword just recently
> thanks
> Fab
Anonymous