XP home -> pro upgrade retail cd second pc new key??

I have already obtained a retail Educational use xp pro upgrade cd. I am
eligible for the Ed version. I have upgraded my desktop from home to pro,
but want to do the same on my laptop. Obviously i will need to pay for and
obtain a new key. How do i do this and how do i make it work with my
existing CD?

Pay another visit to the source of your first purchase,
then purchase another copy.

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

"Sjoram" wrote:

> I have already obtained a retail Educational use xp pro upgrade cd. I am
> eligible for the Ed version. I have upgraded my desktop from home to pro,
> but want to do the same on my laptop. Obviously i will need to pay for and
> obtain a new key. How do i do this and how do i make it work with my
> existing CD?

You can not get another CD key for any Educational editions. Nor do these
versions qualify for upgrades. Educational editions are sold at a greatly
reduced price to qualified students.