Question about self repair

i beat up my helmet and shield so i put them on a vendor to repair
themselves about a week ago i remembered to look today and they are still
damaged no change at all
they have self repair 3
how does that work ? is it real world days or in game days or what ?
do YOU have to wear them or can you put it in a backpack or bank box ?

jumper
chesapeake

>Subject: Question about self repair
>From: notavailable12@aol.com (Notavailable12)
>Date: 11/26/2004 1:37 AM Pacific Standard Time
>
>i beat up my helmet and shield so i put them on a vendor to repair
>themselves about a week ago i remembered to look today and they are still
>damaged no change at all
>they have self repair 3
>how does that work ? is it real world days or in game days or what ?
>do YOU have to wear them or can you put it in a backpack or bank box ?

Self-repair only works when you are actively using a piece of equipment.
Self-repair means that a certain percentage of the time (I think it goes 10,
20, 30, 40, 50%, but I could be remembering wrong) when you get hit your
equipment repairs a point of durability.

On 26 Nov 2004 10:09:19 GMT, pl722@aol.comnospam (Paul W. Lints)
wrote:

>>Subject: Question about self repair
>>From: notavailable12@aol.com (Notavailable12)
>>Date: 11/26/2004 1:37 AM Pacific Standard Time
>>
>>i beat up my helmet and shield so i put them on a vendor to repair
>>themselves about a week ago i remembered to look today and they are still
>>damaged no change at all
>>they have self repair 3
>>how does that work ? is it real world days or in game days or what ?
>>do YOU have to wear them or can you put it in a backpack or bank box ?
>>

>Self-repair only works when you are actively using a piece of equipment.
>Self-repair means that a certain percentage of the time (I think it goes 10,
>20, 30, 40, 50%, but I could be remembering wrong) when you get hit your
>equipment repairs a point of durability.

And self repair 3 is high enough that you shouldn't ever have to
actually do a normal repair at all. Self Repair 1 and 2 are a little
too slow to keep up with the damage.

Reg LeCrisp - Atlantic