Paragon Chests and Instance corpses

Anyone know if the chest just goes to the dealer of the highest damage, or
are there several, depending on the number of attackers?
This new innovation must presumably screw the script-looters, so must be a
Good Thing...

Archeon
2 answers Last reply
More about paragon chests instance corpses
  1. Archived from groups: rec.games.computer.ultima.online (More info?)

    "Archeon" <archeon@ukgateway.net> wrote in message
    > Anyone know if the chest just goes to the dealer of the highest damage, or
    > are there several, depending on the number of attackers?
    > This new innovation must presumably screw the script-looters, so must be a
    > Good Thing...
    >
    > Archeon
    Distribution of the chest is controlled by the wonderful RNG, so it could
    show up on anybody's inst. corpse. Still only a chance of one chest total
    per paragon though.
  2. Archived from groups: rec.games.computer.ultima.online (More info?)

    On 30 Nov 2004 17:51:58 GMT, cystocot4@cs.com (Cyrus of Sosaria) wrote:

    >>Distribution of the chest is controlled by the wonderful RNG, so it could
    >>show up on anybody's inst. corpse. Still only a chance of one chest total
    >>per paragon though.
    >>

    >As much as a pitb the instanced corpses are, it's nice to be able to get some
    >share of the profit from killing some of the tougher paragons...at the past two
    >events on Atlantic, we've had to deal with multiple re-shaped Paragon Balrons,
    >and with all the deaths that result, it's nice to get something out of it at
    >least.
    >
    >Somehow, last night, i managed to get two minor artifacts, and at least one
    >paragon chest fell into a player's hands...
    >
    >Pretty sure it was one of the tamers. :}
    >~Cyrus~
    What kind of event took place last night? You need to keep us
    advised on what's going on. How about a blow by blow for those
    of us that cant sit around a shield at Lord British castle.

    That was not sarcasm at you, but at the dumb way EA has
    chosen to advise people of what's going on.

    Ice

Computers Games Video Games