Active Windows no longer display on my Desktop Tool Bar

Hello,

As of this morning, my active windows no longer display on my Desktop Tool
Bar. The only way I can get to them is through the Task Manager. It was fine
yesterday. Why did this happen and what's the fix? Thanks for your time.
--
Thanks so much!

Debbie

if you are refering to the tool/menu/address bars at the top of your explorer
windows, if you right click at the top of a window where the menus are, you
should get some options to re-enable them.

if you are refering to your desktops task bar ( normaly at the bottom)
chances are it is stil there just made too small, place your mouse close to
the edge of the screen at the bottom (or where ever your task bar is/was) it
should become a 2 way arrow when it is in the right place, left click and
drag it back up again.
(possibly might need to right click it first to unlock it)