MN-500 Can I set it up as a hub only

Hello,
I am wrighting to see if I can set up my mn-500 base
station to be used as a hub only. I am away fromhome and
do not have my broadband connection.

I want to use internet connection sharing and use my base
station to function only a a hub...Let me know if anyone
can tell me if this is possible...Thanks
Art

joker

Set it into bridging mode. This is technically more advanced then a
hub. As it is a switch that bridges wireless networking with twisted
pair networking. There are directions in the manual on how to set it in
bridge mode. Once again RTFM.

Art wrote:

> Hello,
> I am wrighting to see if I can set up my mn-500 base
> station to be used as a hub only. I am away fromhome and
> do not have my broadband connection.
>
> I want to use internet connection sharing and use my base
> station to function only a a hub...Let me know if anyone
> can tell me if this is possible...Thanks
> Art

Well excuse me A-hole I am out of town and dont have the
manual to read...I read the online version and wasnt sure
if the bridge would work...next time dont reply if its
such a problem for you..thanks anyway

joker

I'm sorry but you can still get the manual online at
http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/broadbandnetworking/10_ProductDocumentation.mspx
all you need is adobe reader. You are the one that needs to grow up.
I'm sorry but cussing isn't going to help anything & it will make me
more hostile toward you. So grow up.