MN-500 Can I set it up as a hub only

Hello,
I am wrighting to see if I can set up my mn-500 base
station to be used as a hub only. I am away fromhome and
do not have my broadband connection.

I want to use internet connection sharing and use my base
station to function only a a hub...Let me know if anyone
can tell me if this is possible...Thanks
Art
3 answers Last reply
More about only

    Set it into bridging mode. This is technically more advanced then a
    hub. As it is a switch that bridges wireless networking with twisted
    pair networking. There are directions in the manual on how to set it in
    bridge mode. Once again RTFM.

    Art wrote:

    > Hello,
    > I am wrighting to see if I can set up my mn-500 base
    > station to be used as a hub only. I am away fromhome and
    > do not have my broadband connection.
    >
    > I want to use internet connection sharing and use my base
    > station to function only a a hub...Let me know if anyone
    > can tell me if this is possible...Thanks
    > Art

    Well excuse me A-hole I am out of town and dont have the
    manual to read...I read the online version and wasnt sure
    if the bridge would work...next time dont reply if its
    such a problem for you..thanks anyway

    I'm sorry but you can still get the manual online at
    http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/broadbandnetworking/10_ProductDocumentation.mspx
    all you need is adobe reader. You are the one that needs to grow up.
    I'm sorry but cussing isn't going to help anything & it will make me
    more hostile toward you. So grow up.

    > Well excuse me A-hole I am out of town and dont have the
    > manual to read...I read the online version and wasnt sure
    > if the bridge would work...next time dont reply if its
    > such a problem for you..thanks anyway

Routers Microsoft Internet Connection Networking