sarah

My bonded pet got killed. It's spirit followed me but I couldn't resurrect
it.

A passerby finely resurrected it for me.

How can I resurrect killed bonded pets or where can I take them to get
resurrected? I don't have the required skill level to do it myself.

Sarah

Sarah wrote:

> My bonded pet got killed. It's spirit followed me but I couldn't resurrect
> it.
>
> A passerby finely resurrected it for me.
>
> How can I resurrect killed bonded pets or where can I take them to get
> resurrected? I don't have the required skill level to do it myself.
>
> Sarah

You have to have Vet skills.

--
YOU are the real piece of work in this post. I think you are
a couple of drumsticks short of a picnic there bud. - SVTKate

I know I can rez them with vet skill. Mine is not high enough and will not
be for some time. If I got the dead pet to follow me to a temple or healer,
would it be rezed?

Sarah

"Andrea2" <andrea6192001nospam@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>I know I can rez them with vet skill. Mine is not high enough and will not
>be for some time. If I got the dead pet to follow me to a temple or healer,
>would it be rezed?
>
> Sarah
>
> "WindsorFox[SS]" <windsorfoxNO@SPAMcox.net> wrote in message
>> Sarah wrote:
>>
>>> My bonded pet got killed. It's spirit followed me but I couldn't
>>> resurrect it.
>>>
>>> A passerby finely resurrected it for me.
>>>
>>> How can I resurrect killed bonded pets or where can I take them to get
>>> resurrected? I don't have the required skill level to do it myself.
>>>
>>> Sarah
>>
>> You have to have Vet skills.
>>
>> --
>> YOU are the real piece of work in this post. I think you are
>> a couple of drumsticks short of a picnic there bud. - SVTKate

On Tue, 30 Nov 2004 18:11:14 -0800, "Andrea2"
<andrea6192001nospam@yahoo.com> wrote:

>I know I can rez them with vet skill. Mine is not high enough and will not
>be for some time. If I got the dead pet to follow me to a temple or healer,
>would it be rezed?

Nope and if you let someone else rez your pet it loses more skills.

--
"Ceterum censeo delendam esse Spam."
(With apologies to Cato the Elder.

"OrionCA" <OrionCA@earthlink.net> wrote in message
> On Tue, 30 Nov 2004 18:11:14 -0800, "Andrea2"
> <andrea6192001nospam@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> >I know I can rez them with vet skill. Mine is not high enough and will
not
> >be for some time. If I got the dead pet to follow me to a temple or
healer,
> >would it be rezed?
>
> Nope and if you let someone else rez your pet it loses more skills.

Not anymore. Skill loss is now a flat .1 in each skill no mater who does
the rez.

If anyone ever needs a pet rez on Atlantic or Europa I would be happy to
help out if no one else is around to do it.

---

"Sarah" <sarahpa1980nospam@yahoo.com> wrote:
>How can I resurrect killed bonded pets or where can I take them to get
>resurrected? I don't have the required skill level to do it myself.

You have to have Vet skill (80+ IIRC) in order to resurrect pets.

Your best bet is to take the pets ghost to the WBB, Del stables, or
Skara stables and find a friendly tamer. (Most shards except for odd
hours, that's not usually too hard.)

D.
--
Touch-twice life. Eat. Drink. Laugh.

Oct 5th, 2004 JDL

sarah

How long will the pet ghost last?

"Sarah" <nospam@spam.com> wrote in message
> How long will the pet ghost last?

Usually they poof at server up but I have seen them last for days. Sadly,
you can not stable the ghost.

---

OrionCA <OrionCA@earthlink.net> wrote:

>On Tue, 30 Nov 2004 18:11:14 -0800, "Andrea2"
><andrea6192001nospam@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>>I know I can rez them with vet skill. Mine is not high enough and will not
>>be for some time. If I got the dead pet to follow me to a temple or healer,
>>would it be rezed?
>
>Nope and if you let someone else rez your pet it loses more skills.

..1 per res, and frankly a non-issue for non tamers.

D.
--
Touch-twice life. Eat. Drink. Laugh.

Oct 5th, 2004 JDL

archeon

"Todd Bailey" <toddbailey25@-NoSpam-hotmail.com> wrote in message
> "Sarah" <nospam@spam.com> wrote in message
>> How long will the pet ghost last?
>>

> Usually they poof at server up but I have seen them last for days. Sadly,
> you can not stable the ghost.

Might scare the horses :)

Archeon

rez pets takes the veterinary skill

"Sarah" <sarahpa1980nospam@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> My bonded pet got killed. It's spirit followed me but I couldn't resurrect
> it.
>
> A passerby finely resurrected it for me.
>
> How can I resurrect killed bonded pets or where can I take them to get
> resurrected? I don't have the required skill level to do it myself.
>
> Sarah

sarah

I have been trying to build up my Vet skill. It started out in the mid 20s,
I have it up to the mid 50s. It will be a while before I will be able to rez
pets.

I have been taming cows in cow valley and having them fight hinds. I get a
skill raise about every 10-20 bandages. Gains are slowing down, is there a
better way to gain Vet skill?

Sarah

> I have been trying to build up my Vet skill. It started out in the mid
20s,
> I have it up to the mid 50s. It will be a while before I will be able to
rez
> pets.
>
> I have been taming cows in cow valley and having them fight hinds. I get a
> skill raise about every 10-20 bandages. Gains are slowing down, is there a
> better way to gain Vet skill?
>
> Sarah

Vet gains are movement based (i.e. you can not stand in one spot and keep
gaining). The fastest way to gain is to vet two pets fighting on a boat and
use 8x8. You need to be in a guild (otherwise the pets do not damage each
other) and have the pets guard you. Having the pets bonded is a plus too.
You can gain animal lore this way too.

---

Sarah wrote:
> I have been trying to build up my Vet skill. It started out in the mid 20s,
> I have it up to the mid 50s. It will be a while before I will be able to rez
> pets.
>
> I have been taming cows in cow valley and having them fight hinds. I get a
> skill raise about every 10-20 bandages. Gains are slowing down, is there a
> better way to gain Vet skill?

Vet rings are pretty cheap and you only have to be at 80 to rez so you
probably only need 60ish real skill.

I raise vet in what has to be the hardest/most complicated way but at
least it is relatively fast.

There is a spot on fire isle next to the ruins by the NE tip where you
can walk on an off a boat w/o having to use the gang plank. I use a
tames with good hit points like a swamp dragon, frenzied ostard, or blue
beetle. You only need one tame with good hit points, the other could
even be a bird.

With them on the boat I say "All guard me" then "All kill" and target
one of them. They start fighting but do no damage to each other.

I then run across the isle and tow a headless or mongbat back to the
boat. I precast invisibility and as soon as the monster is next to the
tame with the most hit points I target myself and go invis.

At this point the monster will attack the tame nearest it. If you don't
issue any more pet commands the two tame pets will continue attacking
each other w/o damage. The monster will slowly damage one of the pets so
you can bandage while sailing around.

8x8 sort'a works with vet skill. I don't get huge gain streaks, more
like .2 to .5 per run.

It helps with bandaging to have a macro set up with
Last Object
Wait for Target
Last Target