I have two accounts, can I use one soulstone to transfer skills between
them? I wanted to start a new character on my 6th slot and give them some
skills from the other account (that doesn't have 6 slots). This way I can
free up the other account and get rid of some characters I haven't used in
awhile.
Or are these things account specific?

TIA
Paul

--
*** This email has been check by Norton Anti-Virus ****

"Paul - Catskills" <rasputin01@*removethis*adelphia.net> wrote in message
> I have two accounts, can I use one soulstone to transfer skills between
> them? I wanted to start a new character on my 6th slot and give them some
> skills from the other account (that doesn't have 6 slots). This way I can
> free up the other account and get rid of some characters I haven't used in
> awhile.
> Or are these things account specific?
>
> TIA
> Paul