Question about SE expansion

Archived from groups: rec.games.computer.ultima.online (More info?)

Greetings!

I am returning to UO after a nearly 2 year absence and have a question
about the new SE expansion that perhaps someone here can answer since
EA dosent seem to respond to mail....

My question is: In order to use the extended house features of SE, do
I also need to purchase the AoS expansion? Or will purchasing SE
enable custom housing by itsself? (When I left, the last expansion I
had was LBR, so I am missing the AoS expansion... obviously)
6 answers Last reply
More about question expansion
  1. Archived from groups: rec.games.computer.ultima.online (More info?)

    Mordecai of Sonoma wrote:

    > Greetings!
    >
    > I am returning to UO after a nearly 2 year absence and have a question
    > about the new SE expansion that perhaps someone here can answer since
    > EA dosent seem to respond to mail....
    >
    > My question is: In order to use the extended house features of SE, do
    > I also need to purchase the AoS expansion? Or will purchasing SE
    > enable custom housing by itsself? (When I left, the last expansion I
    > had was LBR, so I am missing the AoS expansion... obviously)
    >
    >


    Yeah, this is NOT EverQuest, you only need to buy the latest
    version of the software. :-D

    --
    YOU are the real piece of work in this post. I think you are
    a couple of drumsticks short of a picnic there bud. - SVTKate
  2. Archived from groups: rec.games.computer.ultima.online (More info?)

    "Mordecai of Sonoma" <roko42u1.NOSPAM@rexx.us> wrote in message
    news:526c4$41afd4f6$41a9592$36988@news.rexx.com...
    > Greetings!
    >
    > I am returning to UO after a nearly 2 year absence and have a question
    > about the new SE expansion that perhaps someone here can answer since
    > EA dosent seem to respond to mail....
    >
    > My question is: In order to use the extended house features of SE, do
    > I also need to purchase the AoS expansion? Or will purchasing SE
    > enable custom housing by itsself? (When I left, the last expansion I
    > had was LBR, so I am missing the AoS expansion... obviously)
    >
    >


    You do not need to buy AoS. UO:SE is all that you need to customize a
    house.


    ---
    Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.
    Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).
    Version: 6.0.802 / Virus Database: 545 - Release Date: 11/26/04
  3. Archived from groups: rec.games.computer.ultima.online (More info?)

    "Mordecai of Sonoma" <roko42u1.NOSPAM@rexx.us> wrote:
    >My question is: In order to use the extended house features of SE, do
    >I also need to purchase the AoS expansion?

    No.

    >Or will purchasing SE enable custom housing by itsself?

    Yes.

    SE contains everything from every previous expansion, as per the
    usual.

    D.
    --
    Touch-twice life. Eat. Drink. Laugh.

    -Resolved: To be more temperate in my postings.
    Oct 5th, 2004 JDL
  4. Archived from groups: rec.games.computer.ultima.online (More info?)

    On Thu, 02 Dec 2004 21:28:22 -0600, "WindsorFox[SS]"
    <windsorfoxNO@SPAMcox.net> wrote:

    >Mordecai of Sonoma wrote:
    >
    >> Greetings!
    >>
    >> I am returning to UO after a nearly 2 year absence and have a question
    >> about the new SE expansion that perhaps someone here can answer since
    >> EA dosent seem to respond to mail....
    >>
    >> My question is: In order to use the extended house features of SE, do
    >> I also need to purchase the AoS expansion? Or will purchasing SE
    >> enable custom housing by itsself? (When I left, the last expansion I
    >> had was LBR, so I am missing the AoS expansion... obviously)
    >>
    >>
    >
    >
    > Yeah, this is NOT EverQuest, you only need to buy the latest
    >version of the software. :-D

    However, if you want the 6th character slot then you need 7AE (which came
    between AoS and SE).

    --
    Michael Cecil
    http://home.comcast.net/~macecil/
  5. Archived from groups: rec.games.computer.ultima.online (More info?)

    "WindsorFox[SS]" <windsorfoxNO@SPAMcox.net> wrote in message
    news:O0Rrd.2266$Fp.2056@lakeread05...
    | Yeah, this is NOT EverQuest, you only need to buy the latest
    | version of the software. :-D


    Was it THAT obvious that I was returning from EQ? LOL

    I thank ye all for answering my question.
  6. Archived from groups: rec.games.computer.ultima.online (More info?)

    Mordecai of Sonoma wrote:

    > "WindsorFox[SS]" <windsorfoxNO@SPAMcox.net> wrote in message
    > news:O0Rrd.2266$Fp.2056@lakeread05...
    > | Yeah, this is NOT EverQuest, you only need to buy the latest
    > | version of the software. :-D
    >
    >
    > Was it THAT obvious that I was returning from EQ? LOL
    >
    > I thank ye all for answering my question.
    >
    >

    No, but that's usually where you guys come from, ask Cyrus. :-p

    --
    YOU are the real piece of work in this post. I think you are
    a couple of drumsticks short of a picnic there bud. - SVTKate
Ask a new question

Read More

Computers Games Video Games