How do you mine for sand ?

i got 100 in mining and the book to mine guality stone but how do i get sand
for alchemest for glassblowing ?
my alchemist already can blow glass how do i get the sand ???

jumper
chesapeake

Ice

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

On 03 Dec 2004 06:58:40 GMT, notavailable12@aol.com (Notavailable12) wrote:

>i got 100 in mining and the book to mine guality stone but how do i get sand
>for alchemest for glassblowing ?
>my alchemist already can blow glass how do i get the sand ???

You have to have the book for mining sand. Get it in the gargoyle city
where you got the book for mining stone.

Ice

"Notavailable12" <notavailable12@aol.com> wrote in message
| my alchemist already can blow glass how do i get the sand ???

Once you get the sand mining book and digest it, take your miner to a
place where there is sand and mine on the ground... Beaches are good,
there are several around the shore near Brit I used to use for sand
mining... Nujel'm is also good since the whole island is sand.

TRENDING THREADS