Question about Sole Stones

Last response: in Video Games
Share
December 4, 2004 6:52:43 PM

I used the sole stone for the first time last night.
I have a "newish" character that I have been trying
to bring up swords on. I have an old character with
79 swords and gm Archery, so I transferred the 79
swords to the new character. The new character
already had 40 swords, but when I transferred the
swords she only had 79 swords total. I thought it
would bring her to 100 and I would lose what was
left over above 100. Guess I was wrong.

One other question. If I transfer skills, then delete
the character that I transferred "from" will the skills
stay with the new character, or be deleted with the
old character?

I need another sole stone. Anyone have one they do
not want? My pre-order was supposed to be for two,
but only one came.

Ice

More about : question sole stones

Anonymous
December 4, 2004 6:52:44 PM

"Ice" <Ice@noplace.com> wrote in message

> I used the sole stone for the first time last night.
> I have a "newish" character that I have been trying
> to bring up swords on. I have an old character with
> 79 swords and gm Archery, so I transferred the 79
> swords to the new character. The new character
> already had 40 swords, but when I transferred the
> swords she only had 79 swords total. I thought it
> would bring her to 100 and I would lose what was
> left over above 100. Guess I was wrong.
>
> One other question. If I transfer skills, then delete
> the character that I transferred "from" will the skills
> stay with the new character, or be deleted with the
> old character?
>
> I need another sole stone. Anyone have one they do
> not want? My pre-order was supposed to be for two,
> but only one came.
>
> Ice

Send me your email and I'll hook ya up. Mine's Alminair at hotmail dot com
or jasonmorgan74 at msn dot com. I gotta go to work today (Automation PC
died :(  They can't control the Injection plant *Groan*) I'll get it to ya
when I get home.

Jason
Anonymous
December 4, 2004 6:52:44 PM

> One other question. If I transfer skills, then delete
> the character that I transferred "from" will the skills
> stay with the new character, or be deleted with the
> old character?
>
> Ice

No. If you transfer a skill from char A to char B and then delete Char A.
Char B will still have that skill. I've been using my 6th char slot and
picking 50 skill in for what ever minor skill my other chars need and using
the sould stones for that. Wait a week and delete the 6th char. Then create
another with the other skillz I need. Yes its a exploit., but it only takes
you up to 50 in skill. I could have dropped the gold and got around 28-34 in
skill and worked the rest which wouldn't have takin long. But as my time on
the game is getting cut shorter and shorter. I just don't have the time any
more so do what I have too.

Sticky_314
December 5, 2004 2:23:02 PM

Ice wrote:

> I need another sole stone. Anyone have one they do
> not want? My pre-order was supposed to be for two,
> but only one came.
>
> Ice

If you can pay me on Europa I'm selling my codes.
December 5, 2004 11:04:49 PM

On Sun, 05 Dec 2004 11:23:02 +0000, Justine Rogers <justine@area88.demon.co.uk>
wrote:

>Ice wrote:
>
>> I need another sole stone. Anyone have one they do
>> not want? My pre-order was supposed to be for two,
>> but only one came.
>>
>> Ice
>
>If you can pay me on Europa I'm selling my codes.
Best I can come up with on Europa is about 400k and some
collectibles. (Ranger suite, red roses, pink champagne, green mug,
potted plants, die tubs, a vet reward horse, a bunch of undead slayers,
several Christmas tree deeds, a few "practice" weapons)
Practice weapons have not spawned for years.
You would have to have a big sale to get your money back.

We have not played on Europa for several years.

Ice
Anonymous
December 6, 2004 2:43:22 AM

Ice wrote:
> On Sun, 05 Dec 2004 11:23:02 +0000, Justine Rogers <justine@area88.demon.co.uk>
> wrote:

>>If you can pay me on Europa I'm selling my codes.
>
> Best I can come up with on Europa is about 400k and some
> collectibles. (Ranger suite, red roses, pink champagne, green mug,
> potted plants, die tubs, a vet reward horse, a bunch of undead slayers,
> several Christmas tree deeds, a few "practice" weapons)
> Practice weapons have not spawned for years.
> You would have to have a big sale to get your money back.

Stuff rather than gold is fine too. My ICQ is 75137247 if you want to
arrange specifics.
Anonymous
December 10, 2004 2:59:58 AM

Justine Rogers wrote:
> Ice wrote:

Ice, I'm sorry about this.

My ICQ is off until monday because I need to finish some coursework with
minimum distractions. Happy to arrange deal by email though.
December 10, 2004 2:59:59 AM

On Thu, 09 Dec 2004 23:59:58 +0000, Justine Rogers
<justine@area88.demon.co.uk> wrote:

>Justine Rogers wrote:
>> Ice wrote:
>
>Ice, I'm sorry about this.
>
>My ICQ is off until monday because I need to finish some coursework with
>minimum distractions. Happy to arrange deal by email though.

I have lost some of my files with the switch in computers.
If you gave me your e-mail address, I cant find it. The address
on this post looks like a fake like mine.

I came up with a sole stone, thanks to another member of the ng, but
we have junk on Europa that is just sitting in bank boxes. Someone
should get use out of them. We can always use another sole stone.

Ice
Anonymous
December 10, 2004 10:56:01 AM

Ice wrote:
> On Thu, 09 Dec 2004 23:59:58 +0000, Justine Rogers
> <justine@area88.demon.co.uk> wrote:

>>My ICQ is off until monday because I need to finish some coursework with
>>minimum distractions. Happy to arrange deal by email though.
>
> I have lost some of my files with the switch in computers.
> If you gave me your e-mail address, I cant find it. The address
> on this post looks like a fake like mine.

It's real.
!