Can someone answer this question for me. I set up a vendor out on my door
step but she will only face the wall and won't turn towards what should be
the coustomer. I tried standing around and facing every direction around her
and she always goes back to facing the wall when I hit the return vendor
option. Any clue on how to get her to face right? Who thought it would be so
hard to sell some recalls and repair deeds. WTF?

Sticky_314

archeon

"Sticky_314" <sticky_314@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Can someone answer this question for me. I set up a vendor out on my door
> step but she will only face the wall and won't turn towards what should be
> the coustomer. I tried standing around and facing every direction around
> her and she always goes back to facing the wall when I hit the return
> vendor option. Any clue on how to get her to face right? Who thought it
> would be so hard to sell some recalls and repair deeds. WTF?
>
> Sticky_314
If you stand in front of her, go into the customise option, then right-click
to exit she should turn to face you...but I've never had one on the steps,
so I'm not sure if this still works there.

Archeon

Sticky_314 wrote:
> Can someone answer this question for me. I set up a vendor out on my door
> step but she will only face the wall and won't turn towards what should be
> the coustomer. I tried standing around and facing every direction around her
> and she always goes back to facing the wall when I hit the return vendor
> option. Any clue on how to get her to face right? Who thought it would be so
> hard to sell some recalls and repair deeds. WTF?
>
> Sticky_314

IM not sure this will fix this for you, but I noticed that if you stand
just outside your house and open up the vendor if the vendor stands very
near the border of your house so to speak, the vendor will temporarily
take a step down until you finished or 2 minutes have passed. He/she
will then return to the original position and if you're lucky maybe
he/she will face the direction you want.
Can be worth a try maybe...

/ZW

Ice

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

On Wed, 8 Dec 2004 16:48:51 -0500, "Sticky_314" <sticky_314@yahoo.com>
wrote:

>Can someone answer this question for me. I set up a vendor out on my door
>step but she will only face the wall and won't turn towards what should be
>the coustomer. I tried standing around and facing every direction around her
>and she always goes back to facing the wall when I hit the return vendor
>option. Any clue on how to get her to face right? Who thought it would be so
>hard to sell some recalls and repair deeds. WTF?
>
>Sticky_314

Acheon gave you the correct directions with one exception. When you
click customize, the vendor will move out to you. You should move to
a position just in front of the vendor. When you click finished, or
return vendor he/she should be facing you.

Its tricky, I still cant get my Barkeep to face the bar. :(

Ice

On Thu, 09 Dec 2004 02:11:33 -0600, Ice <nobody@noplace.com> wrote:

>On Wed, 8 Dec 2004 16:48:51 -0500, "Sticky_314" <sticky_314@yahoo.com>
>wrote:
>
>>Can someone answer this question for me. I set up a vendor out on my door
>>step but she will only face the wall and won't turn towards what should be
>>the coustomer. I tried standing around and facing every direction around her
>>and she always goes back to facing the wall when I hit the return vendor
>>option. Any clue on how to get her to face right? Who thought it would be so
>>hard to sell some recalls and repair deeds. WTF?
>>
>>Sticky_314
>>
>Acheon gave you the correct directions with one exception. When you
>click customize, the vendor will move out to you. You should move to
>a position just in front of the vendor. When you click finished, or
>return vendor he/she should be facing you.
>
>Its tricky, I still cant get my Barkeep to face the bar. :(
>
>Ice

Now that you can redo your house for free, can you just remove part of the
bar, get the vendor situated, then redo the bar?

--
Michael Cecil
http://home.comcast.net/~macecil/

Ice

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

On Thu, 09 Dec 2004 08:22:57 GMT, Polychromic <macecil@comcast.net>
wrote:

>On Thu, 09 Dec 2004 02:11:33 -0600, Ice <nobody@noplace.com> wrote:
>
>>On Wed, 8 Dec 2004 16:48:51 -0500, "Sticky_314" <sticky_314@yahoo.com>
>>wrote:
>>
>>>Can someone answer this question for me. I set up a vendor out on my door
>>>step but she will only face the wall and won't turn towards what should be
>>>the coustomer. I tried standing around and facing every direction around her
>>>and she always goes back to facing the wall when I hit the return vendor
>>>option. Any clue on how to get her to face right? Who thought it would be so
>>>hard to sell some recalls and repair deeds. WTF?
>>>
>>>Sticky_314
>>>
>>Acheon gave you the correct directions with one exception. When you
>>click customize, the vendor will move out to you. You should move to
>>a position just in front of the vendor. When you click finished, or
>>return vendor he/she should be facing you.
>>
>>Its tricky, I still cant get my Barkeep to face the bar. :(
>>
>>Ice
>
>Now that you can redo your house for free, can you just remove part of the
>bar, get the vendor situated, then redo the bar?

I do not know. Do the vendors still go in the packing crate when you
go into customize mode? I have hesitated to do anything to the
Tavern because of the vendors. I really do not want to re-do and
re-stock all of them.

Ice

On Thu, 09 Dec 2004 09:55:08 -0600, Ice <nobody@noplace.com> wrote:

>On Thu, 09 Dec 2004 08:22:57 GMT, Polychromic <macecil@comcast.net>
>wrote:
>
>>Now that you can redo your house for free, can you just remove part of the
>>bar, get the vendor situated, then redo the bar?
>
>I do not know. Do the vendors still go in the packing crate when you
>go into customize mode? I have hesitated to do anything to the
>Tavern because of the vendors. I really do not want to re-do and
>re-stock all of them.
>
>Ice

Oh. I don't know. I never had a vendor while I was doing remodeling.