game that used to come on Win95???

Does anyone know the hover game that used to come on Win95???

Hey,I just got and old computer from my aunt that is running Win95. I
remember playing a hover craft type game that came on Win95. Does anyone
know what that game is or where I can get it? It was a cool game that you
are in a hover craft type vehicle and you had to go around collecting flags
and getting power ups and what not. If you know what this game is, please
email me ASAP.-Thanks
--
Tina
1 answer Last reply

    You can get the game here:
    http://members.aol.com/j6103/Hover95.zip

    Tina wrote:

    > Does anyone know the hover game that used to come on Win95???
    >
    > Hey,I just got and old computer from my aunt that is running Win95. I
    > remember playing a hover craft type game that came on Win95. Does anyone
    > know what that game is or where I can get it? It was a cool game that you
    > are in a hover craft type vehicle and you had to go around collecting flags
    > and getting power ups and what not. If you know what this game is, please
    > email me ASAP.-Thanks
    > --
    > Tina

Computers Games Microsoft Video Games