game that used to come on Win95???

Last response: in Video Games
Share
December 19, 2004 2:25:01 PM

Does anyone know the hover game that used to come on Win95???

Hey,I just got and old computer from my aunt that is running Win95. I
remember playing a hover craft type game that came on Win95. Does anyone
know what that game is or where I can get it? It was a cool game that you
are in a hover craft type vehicle and you had to go around collecting flags
and getting power ups and what not. If you know what this game is, please
email me ASAP.-Thanks
--
Tina

More about : game win95