Folder Security

Is there any kind of third party program or an add-on from ms, that will
allow me to set a password on individual folders in xp home sp2?

--

Steven Shelton

There are two secrets to success in life
1) Never tell anybody everything you know

This one is free:

http://www.fspro.net/hide-folders-xp/

and good too. Even show all files enabled will not show it.

--
Jonybrv

" Wonderer" <mynewsgrps@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Is there any kind of third party program or an add-on from ms, that will
> allow me to set a password on individual folders in xp home sp2?

I don't know whether you can do precisely what you are asking, but you can
set up an encrypted virtual disc to put sensitive files into. Try
http://www.encrypted-disk.com/

Rob Graham