Ultima Online is a Pagan game created by HERETICS !!!

Archived from groups: rec.games.computer.ultima.online,scot.tld (More info?)

The holy order of the templars under the rule of our master Jacques de
Molay will burn ALL of you at the stake for playing such a blasphemous
game!

Ice

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
Archived from groups: rec.games.computer.ultima.online,scot.tld (More info?)

On 15 Dec 2004 21:44:50 -0800, zendo_joystick_ankh_hero@yahoo.com.br
(Bruno Beam) wrote:

>The holy order of the templars under the rule of our master Jacques de
>Molay will burn ALL of you at the stake for playing such a blasphemous
>game!

God bless America! We can "play" what we want.............

Go away troll.

Ice

(Bruno Beam) wrote:

>The holy order of the templars under the rule of our master Jacques de
>Molay will burn ALL of you at the stake for playing such a blasphemous
>game!

And I for one welcome our new templar masters.

Reg LeCrisp - Atlantic

"Bruno Beam" <zendo_joystick_ankh_hero@yahoo.com.br> wrote in message
> The holy order of the templars under the rule of our master Jacques de
> Molay will burn ALL of you at the stake for playing such a blasphemous
> game!
Taking role playing a bit far, aren't you?

Now, take a DEEP breath, h-o-l-d it.... and exhale. Repeat after me: "it's
just a game, I'm not a computer game character, I'm not a computer game
character. I can log out any time."

Then take two psychiatrists and don't call me in the morning.

Ice wrote:
> On 15 Dec 2004 21:44:50 -0800, zendo_joystick_ankh_hero@yahoo.com.br
> (Bruno Beam) wrote:
>

>>The holy order of the templars under the rule of our master Jacques de
>>Molay will burn ALL of you at the stake for playing such a blasphemous
>>game!
>

> God bless America! We can "play" what we want.............
>
> Go away troll.
>
> Ice
Don't scare him away, this might be a replacement for EggBert :), I
miss Egg...

Bruno Beam wrote:

> The holy order of the templars under the rule of our master Jacques de
> Molay will burn ALL of you at the stake for playing such a blasphemous
> game!

You are an ultimate moron

--
YOU are the real piece of work in this post. I think you are
a couple of drumsticks short of a picnic there bud. - SVTKate

Archived from groups: rec.games.computer.ultima.online,scot.tld (More info?)

On Thu, 16 Dec 2004 21:20:55 -0600, "WindsorFox[SS]"
<windsorfoxNO@SPAMcox.net> wrote:

>Bruno Beam wrote:
>
>> The holy order of the templars under the rule of our master Jacques de
>> Molay will burn ALL of you at the stake for playing such a blasphemous
>> game!
>

> You are an ultimate moron

Possibly but when you responded to his crosspost (in this case to
scot.tld) he gets points. Next time trim the crossposts if you simply
must reply. Better yet just use your delete key.

--
Michael Cecil
http://home.comcast.net/~macecil/

On Fri, 17 Dec 2004 04:06:21 GMT, Polychromic <macecil@comcast.net>
wrote:

>On Thu, 16 Dec 2004 21:20:55 -0600, "WindsorFox[SS]"
><windsorfoxNO@SPAMcox.net> wrote:
>
>>Bruno Beam wrote:
>>
>>> The holy order of the templars under the rule of our master Jacques de
>>> Molay will burn ALL of you at the stake for playing such a blasphemous
>>> game!
>>

>> You are an ultimate moron
>
>Possibly but when you responded to his crosspost (in this case to
>scot.tld) he gets points. Next time trim the crossposts if you simply
>must reply. Better yet just use your delete key.

Oh damn. So it's some point gathering thing? Curses!

Reg LeCrisp - Atlantic

Archived from groups: rec.games.computer.ultima.online,scot.tld (More info?)

On Thu, 16 Dec 2004 21:20:55 -0600, "WindsorFox[SS]"
<windsorfoxNO@SPAMcox.net> wrote:

>Bruno Beam wrote:
>
>> The holy order of the templars under the rule of our master Jacques de
>> Molay will burn ALL of you at the stake for playing such a blasphemous
>> game!
>

> You are an ultimate moron

Please Do Not Feed The Trolls.
--
"E Pluribus Unum Auarca"

- the inevitable consequence of owning a puppy.

Ice

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

On Fri, 17 Dec 2004 07:25:10 GMT, OrionCA <OrionCA@earthlink.net>
wrote:

>On Thu, 16 Dec 2004 21:20:55 -0600, "WindsorFox[SS]"
><windsorfoxNO@SPAMcox.net> wrote:
>
>>Bruno Beam wrote:
>>
>>> The holy order of the templars under the rule of our master Jacques de
>>> Molay will burn ALL of you at the stake for playing such a blasphemous
>>> game!
>>

>> You are an ultimate moron
>
>Please Do Not Feed The Trolls.

You are correct. I feed the Troll... I almost never do that, but I
think all the "politically correct" BS that has been going on during
this election year, and now here at Christmas when we are not supposed
to even say Marry CHRISTmas, but use Happy Holidays to be sure we
do not offend our non Christen citizens, has got to me.

Just sick of being "politically correct". I think a lot of people
are.

Ice

Archived from groups: rec.games.computer.ultima.online, scot.tld (More info?)

you are awesome and I would like to subscribe to your newsletter

Archived from groups: rec.games.computer.ultima.online,scot.tld (More info?)

Templers,.
you guys still spitting and stamping on crosses?